Thursday, November 30, 2006

God, everyone stop getting blogs.

This blog almost never came to be. Why ? Because every Tom, Dick and Jerk has already stolen the URL I wanted. Thing is, they probably don't even use the thing. I thought about typing each one in and then leaving rude comments to the theiving bitches about how I should have that URL because I want it and I will take care of it and put it to good use. But then I remembered that I have stuff to do and can't be interenet harassing peeps all damn day long.

I already love this blog. Now I can bitch out loud on the internet for everyone to see. However I fore see this getting my ass in trouble because there are people out there that I hate, and I am not afraid to blog about them. You know who you are. A certain copycat come to mind. And when they read this they will not be happy campers. (If anyone can even be happy camping) But I am just saying you better watch out, you better not pout,you better not cry, because Blogger Claus is coming to town.

I. Like. Blogs.

1 comment:

alexbealady said...

i already love this shit as well! now none of us never even have to see each other. we can exist solely in cyberspace...

jay kay jay kay