Thursday, June 7, 2007

All is now right in the world.

She is out. Like a light! If that is even the correct use of the expression.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lets be honest, I am really suprised that she even went to jail at all. What she needs is some community service and a strict regimen of antibiotics.

Anyway, I mostly just wanted to talk about it because I wanted to photoshop her face on that monopoly card.

You guys, I suck at blogging. Mostly because since I see everyone I feel like I am telling you whats up.But here is some stuff that I observed in the last few days:

Brett and Spencer probably should not have kids. Their babysitting skills are adequate but I think long term is a no go.

People at the gym should develop some water fountain etiquette. When you are filling your gallon jug at the drinking fountain, use the short one. I should not have to get down on my knees to slurp some water because your 'roid regimen requires that you drink several gallons of water per day.

I am a bad daughter and forgot my mothers birthday. Not that she did anything for mine, but I should strive to be a better person. Good news, Jana forgot it too. We both are bad.

I am great when I'm good, but better when I'm bad.

Heidi is the object of affection for a hot tank-wearing men. He thinks that she is trouble, walking around smelling good and looking good. I agree. She could really get in trouble.

I still want a bunny. And I am gonna get one. A baby one so I can mold it into the perfect rabbit citizen.

The wedding in 2 weeks from today and I am eating Reese's pieces. Listen. I make bad choices. You know how I roll. But lets be honest, if the dress doesn't fit I can totally just stop eating for a few days. Crackers and water you guys.

I am sup's exciting for the wedding. It is gonna be EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janalu said...

your good at photoshop but better at paint. Any dummy can photoshop but you have to use your skills when it comes to paint.

alexbealady said...

i cannot imagine the world with a little spenceybabe and bretzles running around.

i wouldn't know personally, but i am told bunnies are bad pets. we have them at the humane society though...if you wanted to be humane or something.