Saturday, July 14, 2007

Workin on my tan lines....

Oooga Chace Oooga Chaca. I have been thinking about that damn dancing baby from Ally McBeal. Who even watched that. Not me. Well ok, obvioudly I did because I know about the dancing baby.

Today is Cyprus Lagoon day. Apparently Scott is my date because my own husband doesn't even want to go, let alone my friends. I am not gonna lie, I can't blame you guys. But I feel like I should go because I am expected to be there. So I think like a 3 hour stint should do me right.

We bought a new TV. It is da bomb, da bomb, da bomb. I love it. Last night we watched Reno 911 the movie and then Stuibabe played Xbox while I wrote Thank You notes. Sometimes when I am writing the notes I am wishing that we didn't even get any gifts becuase I am sick of writing the notes, but then I remember that writing eleventy billion thank you notes is essentially paying for the T.V. so then I felt better.

Not much else is new, just the same old same old. I think next weekend we are going white water rafting. Just so you all know as I am writing this Stuibabe is singing in the shower. I think I just hear "Blast Off" and then some deet doot like robot sounds. Oh us married folk.

I found this vid, and thought it was HILARIOUS !!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Inna see. What kinda TV? Whurr it at? How big? Size matters. Thanks for driving me home Saturday. ha. ha. ha.

Janalu said...

Hmm. I would go to Lagoon in a second. I'm not too good! Remember the magic carpet ride.

alexbealady said...

i think they got rid of the magic carpet didnt they? too bad. so sad.

inna go rafting!!