Thursday, August 16, 2007

1, 2, 3 and to the 4

I hope yous guys loved that Mika video, because I do. I really really do.My new favorite restaurant is Ruth's Diner. I love it. I have been there twice in less than a week. I am pretty sure that is binge diner'ing.So far I have decided that the caprese sandwich is delicious, the Chinese chicken salad is not so good.So maybe skip that one.

My mom is currently ruining my life in the following ways:
1. She has yet to pay the printer for my wedding invitations, so either I am paying her for them or she is gonna sue me, because that is what I would do.
2. At the wedding she told Kerry Jackson of X96 that I was not ever interested in coming back and filling in for Gina when she has child #3.
3.She is currently giving the cabin with wood walls a wood floor. I think it may feel like a 70's style coffin once it is completed.

Heidi, Civi's jam just came on. Hip Hip. Who is blogging at work listening to X96 ? Oh yeah, it is me.

Can we talk about the Hill's. OMG WTF, Spencer and Heidi are never going to last. If America can not totally tell Spencer is a big faking faker and just wants to be on TV then they should kick their own ass. Also if Lauren gets back with Jason I hope that he takes her for a ride in that stupid antique car and she falls out. LAME WADS. But lets be honest even if it gets real sucky I am still going to watch it. What do you want ? I like TV.

The squirrel that I caught in a bag 2 weekends ago is now craving human flesh. When we were at the cabin last weekend it bit our friend Ned's toe. Not enough to draw blood but I feel like it is dabbling in flesh. So pretty much I turn herbivores into carnivores in 12 seconds or less. In other news I learned how to wake surf, pretty much I am runnin' Jordanelle reservoir.

I think we should all look into volunteering at Sundance, I think that it is the opportunity of a life time and now that we are pretty much adults, I feel like we could manage to be up there with out being total asses. I mean of course we will be a little assy, because we are who we are, but it could be really fun.

Not that this is a big deal because it is Magna, but I wrote a press release for the Credit Union that was printed in the Magna Times, the Kearns Post and the West Valley Journal. Not that I got credited for it in the paper, because that is not how it works, but I am just sayin I wrote that!

3 comments:

Janalu said...

Did you clip it out and put it on the fridge and then it made you feel like a big balloon.

alexbealady said...

i think you are a big deal for your press releases!

wait, you KEPT that squirrel? people around here say they carry the bubonic plague, but you know i dont believe in that shit.

i would be such an embarassment at sundance. i'd be like, OMG ITS BEN AFFLEEEECCCK! OMG IT'S HEIDI FROM THE HILLLLSSS! OMG!!! haha i made myself laugh just now picturing it.

Jessica said...

I didn't keep the squirrel. We were at the cabin again and the squirrel was taking revenge on us for our catch and release.

The more I type the word squirrel, the weirder and weirder the word looks.