Monday, August 6, 2007

La carlingue dans les bois.....

This weekend was full of excitement and mystery ! Not so much. But the cabin was fun. I took some sweet photos because I don't think my verbal description was adequate.
Here is the outside of the Cabby:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is pretty sweet huh ? There usta be a lot of trees in front there. It was like a regular forest. But then a nasty beetle killed the trees and they had to chop them all down. It was a big deal.
Here is the culprit:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BASTARD !

Here is the Pioneer Bedroom I was telling you about:
The green arrow is Stuart's bed, the pink arrow is my bed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I spent most of the weekend trying to capture this squirrel. His name is Chester. He like to eat peanuts. That is his thang.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


All it took was a pair of gloves and this bag:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I sat quietly in a lawn chair and waited until he crawled into the bag for a tasty nut. They can't resist a tasty nut. Then I grabbed the top iof the bag! Ha ha. I totally trapped him in the bag. Ask Stuarts grama. She was there. And the he started freaking out in the bag and I felt bad so I let him go. No one tell PETA. They will spray paint my face.

That is pretty much it. We rode some four-wheelers. I ate some licorice, and then worked my Ass off at the gym from licorice guilt.

This week I am taking Friday off to get my name changed. So after Friday I will be JT forever. And since Lindsay Lohan is in town for Rehab Matt and I are going to try to stalk, I mean visit her. We got camera's like the paparazzi. Remember that time we made Mary-Kate Cookies but then we just ate them instead. Maybe we can take Lindsay and 8-ball and bottle of Jack Daniels.

Does anyone know hot to get to Sundance, UT?

I bought a pair of never worn True Religion jeans at the DI for $6 USD. Yeah I know, I am a genius.

I also plan on selling my TI-83 calculator on Ebay. The going rate is about $50. Pretty much I am gonna be rich. I am just sayin.

10-4 Good Buddies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't freakin believe you caught a squirrel. That is fantastic. I will get on knitting him a sweater for the winter. It's a well known fact that squirries like handmade gifts. I went and got my Wolf card today- howl-
Love Harby

alexbealady said...

jesserca, you practically were in the wilderness like me.

my question is, do the TR jeans fit you or did you just buy them because they were cheap? i'm just asking.

me and kimber useda love our ti's