Monday, February 11, 2008

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner.

Not really. I lost $3. We went to Wendover on Saturday night. It was a real treat. If you like old people with oxygen tanks and truck stop hookers. Ha ha ha. We hit the Golden Nug. It is my favorite. I like how they have a limited number of neon lights, and it isn't pitch black. But I must say the solar system carpet in the other hotels is really fancy. I can see why people get addicted to gambling. I totally could.

I watched the Grammy's last night. Someone stop Amy Winehouse from being seen in public. If that is what she is like sober, I don't want to see her on the drugs. I did like her numerous shout out to Blaaaaake. "My Blake Incarcerated" I did notice that someone fixed her missing tooth. Thats an upgrade. It was her seizure dancing that got me though, it must have been the detox shakes.

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day cleaning the house and hanging out with Booker T. I did venture out to the grocery store for some the basics. You know, fudgecicles and frozen diet dinners. Cooking for one has lost its flare.

Booker is a rowdy rabbit. He is getting big. Lately his favorite thing is tissue paper. He will chew on it for hours.
Here he is lounging around, sometimes he real lazy !
Photobucket
But adorable none the less.

3 comments:

Janalu said...

looks like that rug is working out great.

alexbealady said...

have you ever chewed on tissue paper? the dye gets everywhere. be warned. i don't think it's healthy dye.

Jessica said...

He only chews on un-dyed, white tissue paper. He is an organic rabbit.