Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hold the Mayo....

I was thinking about a banana phone today and then of course my train of thought went on to the newly popular Hamburger phone. Curious to see the cost of such a luxury item I Googled it. Turns out one can be yours for just $19.95. I love the cautionary advice in the lower left hand corner. As if I could ever devour such an iconic electronic.


"Hold on a sec, I'm on my Hamburger Phone. It's just like really awkward to talk on."

Whats that you say? You aren't into to red meat. Then for you there is the Hot Lips phone.



And for all you drinkers there is the ever satisfying Beer phone.

Bottle or can ?




Preferred by drunk dialers everywhere.

4 comments:

Janalu said...

But you left out one very important phone. The football phone! You can "pass" someone this phone from across the room.

Lisa said...

Have you seen the Lego phone? You can build on it, while you talk!

Don't You Know Who I Am said...

Please tell me you placed your order for the hamburger phone?!!!

Jessica said...

Jana-I hated that football phone. I want it out of my life.

Lisa-I am getting one for Fischer so he can call me.

T'ann- We don't have a home phone, and I'm not quite sure the Hamburger phone is equipped for my office. I will check into it.