Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vitamins make me yack.

Literally. One morning on the way to work I had to pull over on the 215 and yack up my delicious egg sandwich. That said, I now take liquid vitamins. So when I found out about Activate Drinks I was pretty stoked. Turns out vitamins can deteriorate while sitting in water so drinks like VitaminWater aren't that great. not to mention a boat load of sugar and calories.

Activate Drinks have a little chamber under the cap that hold the vitamin powder. When the cap is turn the pouch is broken and the vitamins are realeased intot he water. All you do is shake and drink.


Here's how it works:


Currently only available in Southern California, I'm sure they'll reach UTah by 2022. I'll keep my eye out for them when we got to Vegas next month.

3 comments:

Janalu said...

That is so cool. I am so sure that since Reno is the tops we will have them next week.

Lisa said...

Very cool. What's the cost?

Lisa said...

Haven't seen that before! Have you tried liquid soft gel vitamins? Are those any better? Nature Made just came out with a line - maybe it wouldn't make you sick since it doesn't have that "taste".