Monday, June 2, 2008

And we're back!!

We went to Tuscon for the weekend. Stu had to go for business and so, being married people and all, I met him there on Friday. Turns out it is a desert. Not one of these half-assed "Utah is a desert" but a full on sweat your ass off on a daily basis, no water, no trees, no grass, our front yard is rocks kind of deserts. It was serious.

We stayed at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. GORGEOUS! Loved the room, the giant bath tub and the balcony. I wish I would have thought ahaed and brought some bubble bath. The tub was HUGE! Thanks to Walgreen's I settled for some Mr. Bubble.

We had a great time. Here are some photos:

Ripply Cactus, Believe it or Not!


Owns it.


Shades

4 comments:

Janalu said...

That fat cactus has some cellulite issues.

Hair Goddess said...

Hope you two crazies had a blast!

Lisa said...

I love the pic of you and Stu - aawwww, so cute!

Don't You Know Who I Am said...

Stew should have laid down in front of the cactus! It would be a really classy picture!
T'Ann