Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ma Ma Ma Meeeee so Tired!

Honestly I am still exhausted from the Vegas trip. It was so much fun, but when you only sleep 6 hours in 2 days you pay for it later. I have a really awesome cold. Apparently being sick is really populer right now. As long as I dont have a repeat of the fainting strep throatasaurs flu I should be fine. I'm only getting one shot in my butt per year.

This photo pretty much sums up our Vegas trip:


This one may help clarify some details also:


Needless to say we had a real real good time.

I decided I;m going to sell some stuff on Ebay. Everybody is doing it. So I guess I should too. Could you let me know when it's time to jump off the bridge. I'm selling my all time favorite boots that I have only worn once. How can that be! you ask ? Well I bought them right before I found out about my foot problem. So I can't really wear them. Believe me. I tried to wear them. I tried to tough it out but it was putting so much pressure on my 5th metatarsal that I couldn't even stand. Sad sad sad. I'm also selling these pants because they are Juicy and I thought that someone would buy. I'll let you know how it goes.


Yeah. That just happened. That is how you dance to "Eye of the Tiger"

No comments: