Friday, June 27, 2008

Protecting and Serving

Last night when Stu got home he found this note on our banister:

(You're neighbor called because your garage door was open, she thought someone may have broken into your house. We made entry and did not see anything out of place. Any questions you can call me. Deputy Prettyman S.L. Co. S.O.)

I can just see them now, cruising through our house in stealth mode, guns drawn. I hope they loved my sweaty bra I wore to the gym yesterday morning just laying on the floor for all to see. Stuart was less than thrilled. Now we have to start locking the garage door into the house.

That's service and protection at it's best. I'm not sure which neighbor called but I am glad that they are looking out for us.

And in case you were wondering, they really do search behind the shower curtain. And in EVERY closet. Creeeeeeeeeeppppppyyyyy.

3 comments:

Janalu said...

I bet they played with Booker for a good 15 min. I can just see the manly cops using baby talk to her " oh wook a da wittle bunny wabbit! Was you sacared of the big bad brugler"

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope you called the sheriffs office to verify Dpty. Pretty Man is really pretty.

momma

Hair Goddess said...

Nice, Real Nice.
Nice job on the bra situation.