Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Christian the Lion Video AKA God, I'm Still Embarassing


source
If you recall a few weeks ago I posted the video of Christian the Lion and told everyone how seeing that lion, who had been reintroduced to the wild, run to his care-takers and lick their faces like a little kitty cat made me cry. At work. At my desk.Whitney belting out "I Will Always Love You" didn't help the situation.

After seeing the video I tried to find out more about the video but didn't really come up with much. Well thanks to CuteOverload posting the video (thats where I saw it first) about a billion people have seen it.

Today while I was getting ready for work, eating my cereal in my pajamas. Just watching the Today show, what comes on ? The damn lion video. Cue tears ! Then of course they found Christian's care takers and interviewed them. They also made sure to show the video for the entire length of the interview. It played 4 times ! I was sobbing all over my Special K with berries.

So for any of you that are interested click here for an update on Christian and his people.

Watch this video is you want to cry into your own cereal:

No comments: