Friday, July 11, 2008

Fa-resh!

Last night I went the the first concert of the 2008 Twilight Concert Series at Gallivan Center. We saw The Roots. They had some funky fresh beats mang. It was fun.

The people at Gallivan? Opposite of Fresh.

Minus the beer line. It seems at our door events we are forever in the damn beer line! they need more beer options! And the Wine line should be seperate! I'm just saying. It takes FOR-EV-ER!

I ran in to an old friend. It was really really great to see her. It reminded me that while other friendships seems to be on hiatus, there are new people to meet and old friends to find.

I'm excited to see Nada Surf in August. They do a cover of "If You Leave" it is super excellent. I love covers.


I'm going to Lagoon Saturday. God help me!

3 comments:

Janalu said...

Lagoon. Sweaty ride seats, the smell of fresh throw up, screaming kids. Now that's funky fresh.

said...

Good Luck at Lagoon....
Don't worry still no baby...

said...

O Crap... I am on my Moms account again, Damn it !