Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer, You Rock My World

I love you. Oh wait, did I just say that. I mean I love your music. John Mayer at Usana was awesome. He put on an amazing show! I love Continuum but I think my favorite song last night was his cover of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'" It was great.

Not to mention that John Mayer is a comedian and he likes the F word. Could he be more perfect, doubts it.

We all had a great time.





I think Jake and I were yelling "More Mayer! More Mayer!"

Highlights:
We were far enough away that we didn't have to see John Mayer's face squishing out the lyrics. I've seen it before, it isn't a pretty sight. He would agree, he calls his face the "Note Squeezer."

Jake and I managed to sneak up the the front section for a few songs. After a million "Where are you guys??" texts we went back to the grass. It was sweet.

Hot dancing and Cody acting boopsy.

Even John Mayer fans sometimes have mullets. Lucky me.

Green socks are overrated! Oh wait, did he say clean socks ?

Lowlights:
Jake called some ladies "Robust" and got bitch slapped. I missed it. I always miss the good parts.

John Mayer hates fat chicks!! He only sells his shirts in medium. And since they are American Apparel, really that is a small. Guess I will be buying one online.

Walking home was a real bitch. I think we decided it was 2 miles, but felt like 99.

It could possibly have been the best $40 I have ever spent in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I am SOOOOO jealous!!! I love that eFn Jonh Mayer too. NAD your not fat the Fat chicks just got there first and bought up all the single double and triple XLs. Beside what would the shirt say?? Hmm nothing as sweet as_ Me Love John long time No Shit? Dont think so..............