Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Am I the only one who thinks......

The Ice Cream Truck is creepy ? I don't just mean the one in my neighborhood. I mean Ice Cream Trucks in general. Maybe I'm just not used to them. You see, when I was growing up we didn't have an ice cream truck come to our neighborhood. We lived up this long steep hill and those little Ice Cream wagon couldn't even make it up there.

In our neighborhood now I see the Ice Cream Tuck everyday jingling around the neighborhood. Sorry, but It is just creepy ! With their creepy no window vans and their creepy stickers and their creepy music. FREAKS ME OUT!!!

Sorry for stereotyping but I'm just saying, they're are probably all wierdo's.

This definitely helps:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

A-men! There is no way in Hell that I'd let Fisch eat something out of that truck. I have a memory of being a little kid and finding out the the neighborhood icecream man was poisoning the kids or lacing the treats with drugs or something... I could have made it up, but still... I'm not a fan. And while we're at it, let's just say who in the Hell wants a chocolate milk sample from Winder Dairy off their truck in 100 degree weather. Yuckl!

Janalu said...

Plus the driver is always some harry mexican wearing a wife beater lookin like a perv. It's true. It's an ice cream cone and a grope for 2.50. SICK- my confirm word was yhpig! haha

mamasteph said...

LOL! I have seen the ice cream truck more since we've moved to Memphis than anywhere else I've lived! I agree-the trucks are pretty creepy, and now that I will forever have the mental image of that movie cover everytime I see one, I definitely will not be letting my kids get anything off the truck!