Thursday, August 28, 2008

I like to take breaks...

and sometimes I don't feel like blogging. But lucky for you I went to Washington to my cousins wedding and there fore I shall post a picture or seven.

I would have to say it was probably the funnest (yeah, I made that a word ok) weddings I have ever been too. At the reception I was feeling like a loser because I was thinking "shouldn't my wedding have been the most fun for me ? you know because it was mine." Then I realized that at you own wedding you are running around like a nut job saying hello to your husbands parents neighbors grandson. So that isn't so much fun.

Relaxing, having drinks, chatting, riding a bike, dancing. Those things are fun. Those are the things I did as Dustin and Erica's wedding.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad you are back to blogging! Love the bottom pic. NELDA! Please just one foto with your eyes open!
Ya gotta love her tho

Lisa said...

Sounds like you guys had a blst! What's up with the shocked look on the face of the lady at the bar next to Jana?