Monday, November 3, 2008

Get Free Stuff Just For Voting!!!



"I want you to VOTE! And then go get some free stuff!"


If you need a little extra encouragement to make it to the polls tomorrow how about a freebie!


Starbucks will give you a free 12 ounce drip coffee on Tuesday November 4th if you let them know you voted.

More you say?

Krsipy Kreme is giving away a free star shaped donuts to anyone who comes in wearing their "I Voted" sticker!

People, that right there is breakfast.

I will be heading over to Ben and Jerry's on Tuesday from 5 to 8 pm to collect my free scoop of ice cream. Hey, I like treats ok.

So wear your "I Voted" sticker with pride! ( And get excited cause it doubles as a coupon!)

1 comment:

Britta Bee said...

Hey Jess... Don't forget that The Huka Bar will give you one free Huka tomorrow if you wear your "I Voted" sticker. Gotta love huka an politics. It doesn't get any better than that! Ha Ha