Friday, January 23, 2009

Keep on Run-ning!


So, I have decided to attempt to run a half marathon. That's 13.1 miles people. 13.1 long, hard, aching miles. I just started training this week, and I can already tell I'm going to need YOU to help keep me motivated.

This week was 1 mile a day, five days. Next week? 1.5 miles a day, five days. So far, so good. This is just the tip of the ice berg. If I keep on schedule, which YOU all will definitely make sure I am, by March 1st I should be up to 6 miles. That's longer than my commute to work!

Currently I need some suggestions for my iPod play list. I got er on shuffle but it just isn't cutting it! So, let the flow of good tunes begin! I pretty much like all genres, however I'm not a huge country fan.

Lay it on me like a lead vest at the dentist............

3 comments:

"M" said...

I am really enjoying The Afters right now. The album is Never Going Back to OK.

Hope life is going well for you. Someday maybe we will both be in Washington so we could see each other!

Hugs!
Em

TheKillerJ said...

Nothing better to run to than good ol' techno. Try some Tiesto or, of course, Oakenfold.
DO it.

Janalu said...

two of hearts by stacy- it goes like this " two of hearts! two hearts that beat as one! oh baby oh baby" its super duper good, also maybe some ace of base, I feel like "don't trun around" would be the right choice.