Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One more reason....

I will never be this woman:


Today, before I left for work, I wanted to clean up a little bit in the bunnies room. They get a little bit messy with their newspaper, toys and hay. My mom lent us a Dyson vacuum that works really well to clean up bunny messes, but even James Dyson might tell you it isn't really meant to suck up 1/4 bale of hay every week.

Last weekend Stuart got me a small shop vac. It works better. You suck up the mess, then snap off the top and dump it in the garbage. So this morning I was cleaning up around Benny's cage when I set the hose down to move somethign out of the way.

The second I put it down I hear a big vacuum slurp and out of the corner of my eye catch a glimpse of my pink and black argyle sock wooshing into the vacuum hose. So, not only is the vacuum ruined, but now I have an incomplete pair of socks.

This is my life.

4 comments:

TheKillerJ said...

I honestly was expecting the victim of the vacuum's slurp to be the bunny. Now THAT'S comedy!

Hair Goddess said...

I also thought that it was going to be the bunny that got sucked up but I do not think its comedy. Sad also about the socks...

Janalu said...

Well make the left over sock into a bunny toy. Perpahs check Martha's website for some ideas. Also, I didn't think you could kill a shop vac those things are like tanks, are you sure it's broke?

Jessica said...

The shop vac is fixed. Stu fished out my sock with a wire hanger or something.

Listen Jeff, that is NOT funny!