Monday, March 30, 2009

Leslie Hall, Gem Sweater Madness

Saturday night some friends and I went to see Leslie and the Ly's. If you don't know who Leslie Hall is, you haven't lived! She is HILARIOUS. Shei s an internet celebrity. She collects gorgeous gem sweaters and preserves them in her mobile Gem Sweater Museum (I'm pretty sure it's a Winnebago.).

My good friend Jake made me a gem sweater to wear to the concert. Leslie LOVED IT!This isn't Leslie's first visit to the SLC. She came last march to promote her new album Cewebrity but I was really really sick and couldn't go. I wasn;t going to miss it this year.




6 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I sooo haven't lived yet! Where do I go to get in on the gem sweater madness?

Hair Goddess said...

I have to see this chippy the next time.... 2 weeks to Vegas! WOOO

Janalu said...

You call that a gem sweater. please. where is the glitter, where is the pizzaz, where is the plasticky shiney tiger and or heart. good effort though.

Jessica said...

Lisa- You can find her glamour and glitz online at www.lesliehall.com or search her on You Tube.

Katchie- Next year FOR SURE. We will make some bitchin sweaters

Jana- Shut up !! It was a gift!!!!!

Christie said...

That sweater rocks!!

mamasteph said...

Jessica you are gorgeous! You are totally rockin the bangs! And I do love the sweater! :)