Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's new..........

It's been a hot minute since my last post. Sorry I left all two of you with that depressing post. Here is a breakdown of what's new:

I met a real deal Leprechaun on St. Patty's day. He was much scarier in person, trust me.

I registered for the Ogden Half Marathon and I'm up to 7 miles!! Wooooo. So if I can just double that I can make it! Oh, and cut my time down otherwise I'm going to be setting records for longest time EVER. The run is May 16th, so I still have plenty of time to train. Now Stuart just wants me to get fitted for a bullet proof vest. Oh snap!

I'm going to Vegas with Jana, Katchie and Tiff next month. In preparation I thought I should get a tan. Turns out 15 minutes is WAY too long for my pale white skin to be tanning. Serious sun burn. Actually it should probably be called a tan burn, no sun was involved.

I think I am going to start volunteering at an animal rescue near our house. I think it will be a great alternative to owning another pet. I get to spend time with animals without getting super attached. Ok, let's be honest. I will probably get attached. However, the place I'm interested in is a farm rescue. They even have llamas! It's not like I could bring home a llama, I mean where would we put it. Maybe I could fashion some sort of llama paradise in the backyard........

1 comment:

Hair Goddess said...

llama's are freaking awesome ... do it !! That leprechaun is scary....